Breast Procedures in Franklin, TN
If you want beautifully balanced, natural-looking breasts that enhance your appearance and improve your confidence, schedule a consultation with Dr. Nathan Brought of SPRSI. Dr. Brought is a dual-board certified osteopathic surgeon who tailors every result to the needs of each patient.
At SPRSI, you’ll never find a “one size fits all” approach — instead, you’ll get the silhouette that best meets your needs and goals for your body. Whether you need breast implants, reduction, lift or reconstruction, or you need treatment for gynecomastia, Dr. Brought and his team will find the solution that gives you the best results possible.
Nashville’s Experienced Breast Surgeon
Breast implants or augmentations by our Nashville, TN doctor is a popular procedure that can have a significant impact on a woman's self-esteem. Whether it is to correct mild sagging of the breasts (ptosis) or fulfill the desire for larger breasts, our expert breast augmentation Tennessee surgeon offers a safe procedure that can provide the balance and proportion to give you an ideal figure. Dr. Brought uses both saline and silicone implants and, along with you, will determine the type, size, and shape of implant to give you the best results. Our caring approach is what our Nashville, Tennessee breast augmentation team has become known for.
Breast Reduction to Feel your Best
Breast surgery is one of the most frequently performed procedures in the Nashville and Franklin, TN regions. The surgeries Dr. Brought performs include:
- Breast implants/augmentation — If you have always wanted fuller breasts, Dr. Brought may be able to help. Breast augmentation can have a significant impact on a woman's self-esteem. Augmentation can also correct mild sagging (ptosis) while fulfilling the desire for larger breasts. This popular procedure can provide the balance and proportion to give you an ideal figure. Dr. Brought uses both saline and silicone implants and will determine the type, size and shape of implant to give you the best results. He is experienced in the placing one of the latest in implant styles sometimes referred to as the “gummy bear” implant. He may also recommend fat transfer, which softens the appearance of the implant and often provides the most natural-looking result.
- Gummy Bear Implants — Many women count healthy, natural-looking breasts as one of their most important physical attributes. If you are interested in breast augmentation, Dr. Brought is ready to help you plan your options — including “gummy bear” breast implants, which are the most exciting innovation in breast enhancement surgery. Also known as form stable implants, gummy bear implants are teardrop-shaped and made from a solid gel-like material. They’re more likely to hold their shape over a longer period of time and much less likely to leak, fold or ripple. Not every surgeon can implant gummy bear enhancements — it is a precise surgery requiring significant expertise — so schedule an appointment with double board-certified surgeon Dr. Brought to discuss the possibilities. If you’re searching for a gummy bear implant surgeon, Dr. Brought has the experience and training you need to achieve the beautiful results you deserve.
- Breast reduction — It’s common for patients with large breasts to experience neck and back pain, headaches, skin irritation and bra strap grooving. Breast reduction surgery can provide immediate relief of many of these adverse effects. Dr. Brought utilizes a variety of techniques, but most commonly performs reduction surgery that avoids the large horizontal scar underneath the breast (the inverted "T" or anchor scar), even in large reductions. For more information, schedule a consultation with Dr. Brought.
- Breast lift — Sagging of the breasts (ptosis), to some degree, is an unavoidable occurrence in women due to the weight of the breasts and the effects of gravity. Other factors such as weight loss and pregnancy can accentuate those effects, and a breast lift can help restore a youthful shape and fullness. Performed by our Nashville plastic surgeon, a breast lift can also be accompanied by a breast augmentation to achieve more dramatic results in the appropriate circumstances.
- Gynecomastia — Gynecomastia describes breast enlargement in males. There are many causes of gynecomastia. While it often resolves on its own at the end of adolescence or by addressing the cause, in some cases, gynecomastia may require treatment. Depending on a patient's needs, Dr. Brought may utilize liposuction, direct excision or other breast reduction techniques to help provide a masculine appearance.
- Breast reconstruction — If you need reconstructive surgery following a mastectomy, contact Dr. Brought. Breast reconstruction can restore natural-looking breasts and enhance a woman's feminine size and shape. Dr. Brought's experienced and compassionate breast reconstruction team finds it rewarding to be able to help women with breast cancer feel confident in themselves during such an overwhelming experience. Dr. Brought utilizes techniques from tissue expanders and implants to breast reconstruction with patients' own tissue in order to provide the best aesthetic results.
Are You a Candidate for Breast Surgery?
Not everyone who wants breast surgery is a suitable candidate. The ideal patient is in overall good health, does not smoke, maintains healthy lifestyle habits and a stable weight, and has realistic expectations. When you meet with Dr. Brought, he will perform an examination and ask you about your needs and goals. He will also explain the procedure he recommends in detail and provide information about recovery.
Osteopath Dr. Nathan Brought and the team at SPRSI provide holistic care in the field of plastic and reconstructive surgery to patients in the Nashville, TN region. Dr. Brought is dual-certified from the American Osteopathic Board of Surgery and the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons. He custom tailors the approach that’s right for the complete health and well-being of each patient. Dr. Brought is a graduate of Dickinson College and the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, and is a member of the American Osteopathic Association, the Tennessee Osteopathic Medical Association, the Tennessee Athletic Commission, and the Tennessee Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons.
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Brought at SPRSI by calling (615) 791-9090 today.View Our Before After Gallery Schedule A Consultation Today