Love your figure. Enjoy your life.
Body shape dramatically affects self-image. If you’re looking forward to feeling your best, SPRSI can help you reach your goals. Dr. Nathan Brought, a double-board certified plastic surgeon serving patients in the Nashville, Tennessee region, expertly performs a wide range of body contouring procedures that can help you get the shape you want. From liposuction to tummy tuck to thigh lift, Dr. Brought can help you achieve your goals — even when diet and exercise just won’t work.
The Plastic Surgeon Patients Trust
When you schedule a consultation at SPRSI, Dr. Brought can answer your questions about:
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) — Pregnancy and weight loss are some of the reasons you may have an unsightly abdominal area that just won’t improve, even with careful dieting and regular exercise. Abdominoplasty can provide a flatter, contoured and more aesthetically pleasing figure. It can also remove lower abdominal stretch marks and tighten laxity in abdominal musculature. Ask Dr. Brought about mini-abdominoplasty to see if that’s the right choice for you.
- Liposuction — Liposuction is one of the most popular cosmetic surgery procedures in America and is less invasive than a tummy tuck. Liposuction eliminates excess fat deposits in problem areas, such as the abdomen and thighs. Liposuction is not an alternative to losing weight, but it’s a tool used for body sculpting to give you the shape you desire. It is often the perfect adjunct to help eliminate love handles, saddlebags and areas you can’t seem to get into shape. With the proper technique, women and men alike have seen dramatic results from liposuction.
- Mommy Makeover — Restoring the figure to pre-pregnancy shape is a top priority for many new mothers. The mommy makeover might include a breast augmentation or lift, tummy tuck and liposuction. You deserve to look as young as you feel, so schedule a consultation with Dr. Brought today.
- Thigh Lift and Arm Lift — The thighs and upper arms often retain stubborn fat deposits that won’t budge, despite disciplined fitness habits. Genetics, sun exposure, weight loss and aging are just a few of the reasons that these problem areas are difficult to shape through lifestyle changes. Dr. Brought can help you achieve your desired shape through lift surgery or a combination or lift and liposuction.
- Buttocks augmentation — If you want a fitter, firmer and more youthful appearance, consider buttocks augmentation. The “Brazilian” butt lift, especially when used with liposuction, can enhance the appearance of the buttocks while reducing the size of the surrounding areas. This results in a shapelier, more appealing silhouette.
- Fat transfer/grafting — Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could move fat from one part of your body to another? With fat transfer, you can. Fat transfer or fat grafting provides safe, long-lasting results. Move fat from your thighs or buttocks to your breasts, face, hands or other locations. Imagine filling wrinkles, scars and depressions with your own donor fat or supplementing your breast augmentation with donor fat for a more natural appearance. Contact Dr. Brought to find out if you’re a candidate for this less invasive procedure that produces extremely natural results.
- Labiaplasty — When vaginal lips create discomfort or pain because of size or appearance, labiaplasty can help. Labiaplasty changes the size or shape of the vaginal lips, which may become distorted because of childbirth, aging or heredity.
- Panniculectomy — If you have loose skin that hangs below your belly button, you may be a candidate for panniculectomy. Panniculectomy corrects loose skin and prevents health problems such as yeast infections, back pain and cysts. With a flatter, firmer belly, you’ll feel more confident and have an easier time fitting into your clothes.
Are You a Candidate for Plastic Surgery?
If you’re interested in a body contouring procedure, schedule a consultation with Dr. Brought. The best candidates for surgery do not smoke, exercise regularly, eat a diet comprised of healthy nutrients, maintain a stable weight and are in general good health. During your consultation, Dr. Brought will perform an examination and will explain the procedure and the expected recovery in detail. If you’re not a candidate for surgery, Dr. Brought may suggest suitable alternatives.
About Nathan Brought, DO FACOS and SPRSI
Dr. Nathan Brought is an osteopathic surgeon with dual certifications from the American Osteopathic Board of Surgery and the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons. Dr. Brought provides holistic care to patients in the Nashville and Franklin, TN regions in the field of plastic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Brought is a member of the American Osteopathic Association, the Tennessee Osteopathic Medical Association. The Tennessee Athletic Commission, and the Tennessee Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons. He graduated from Dickinson College and the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Call SPRSI for a consultation at (615) 791-9090.View Our Before/After Gallery Schedule A Body Procedure Consultation Today