Themed parties are fun, but Tupperware is passé. What better way to get your friends together, enjoy some fun and pamper yourself at the same time than a Botox party? Botox parties are the new girls’ night in!
Host a Botox Party
If you are looking for a reason to get your girlfriends together for an evening of relaxation and …Read more ›
Men want to look good too, and they’re turning to the same cosmetic procedures as women for fighting the signs of aging and improving their overall appearance and self-confidence. This includes getting Botox treatments — and Brotox generates plenty of questions.
Plastic Surgery for Men
Between 2000 and 2015, the number of men getting cosmetic procedures like Botox increased by …Read more ›
Yes, enhancing your appearance may improve your sex life. But if you are struggling with extended labia that cause skin irritation and get in the way of your sexual pleasure, plastic surgery can have a direct positive effect on your sex life.
What Is Labiaplasty?
Labiaplasty is the surgical reduction of the lips of your vagina. You may notice …Read more ›
A recent increase in the number of plastic surgery procedures shows that the whole industry is surging. More advanced techniques and overall accessibility make plastic surgery the right option for many people. In 2015, approximately 15.9 million cosmetic procedures were performed. That represents a 2% increase from the previous year.
More than just a trend, plastic surgery is a means …Read more ›
Planning on getting breast augmentation surgery? Below are some tips to help prepare your mind and body for the procedure and put you at ease.
What to Do Before Breast Augmentation Surgery
After your surgery, you will not be able to stay alone for the first day and you will be restricted from driving. Make arrangements for someone to …Read more ›
Receive blog updates via email
- Fountain of Youth: 10 Common Plastic Surgery Procedures
- How to Throw a Botox Party
- How Surgery Can Restore Your Face After a Dog Attack
- The Top 6 Benefits of a Mommy Makeover
- Top Plastic Surgery Trends in 2017
- Should I Have Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy, Radiation or Lumpectomy?
- Fight Your Chronic Migraine and Headaches Head-On With Botox
- 5 Things Your Plastic Surgeon Doesn’t Want You to Know (But Will Tell You Anyway)
- Guide to Choosing the Right Breast Implant After Cancer
- Brow Lift vs. Eye Lift: Everything You Need to Know